Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Random Card of the Day:1

Today I will be showing you all one of my best non New York Mets cards. It is of C.C. Sabathia back from when he was on the Indians back in 2004. The card contains a piece of his Jersey and is numbered 87/250.

I am putting this card up for trade/Sale for a reasonable price. If you wish to purchase the card, it will be five dollars and will include shipping. For trades, I will accept any variation of a 2010 Bowman Matt Harvey, or a fellow game used card of any current New York Mets player. If you have Autos or GU's of players from other teams, I will also look at them.



If you wish to make an offer, leave a comment, or contact me through Beckett, my username is zanderlex.

1 comment:

  1. Well, the card is gone. It was traded earlier in the day for an autographed John Buck baseball card.

    ReplyDelete