Monday, August 12, 2013

Mets Episode 1: 2013 Game 116 @Dodgers

Hey everybody, I am here at Dodger Stadium to see my New York Mets take on the Dodgers. This will be my first Mets game away from Citi field and I am really excited because this will be my first chance to see Wilmer Flores who is doing great since he was called up. I was hoping that Flores would win Player of the Week for his 11 RBI's, but it was never meant to be.


I also just happened to buy a few packs of 2013 Topps Series one cards and I wanted to share my finds with you. First, I was glad to find a Manny Machado Rookie card, which I could use as trade bait to get a decent Matt Harvey card. I also pulled a Chris Sale Chasing the Dream Cards, a Warren Sphan Chasing History card, and a Cut to the Chase Ken Griffey Jr. I didn't really pull to many players that I really like aside for a Jeter, a Gold Orioles card and an Emerald A.L. Leaders card featuring Cabrera, Trout, and Beltre. I also hope to trade all of these cards with you, so give me a list of players you are looking for from 2013 Series 1 or 2 and I will see if I have them.


Well, it's now 6PM here, we will have baseball soon and I will keep all of you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment